Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Remote Desktop Services 50 User CALs – Product Key
Buy Windows Server 2019 Remote Desktop Services at the best price at Myonlysoftware. Place your order now and we will send you the activation key for Windows Server 2019 Remote Desktop Services, downloadable software and purchase invoice directly via e-mail.
The digital activation license will allow you to use Windows Server 2019 Remote Desktop Services without problems for life at a great price. Save money, time and optimize your business by choosing the right software.
- Brand: Microsoft
- Format: Digital license
- Compatibility: 32-bit and 64-bit
- License Type: Perpetual
- Program type: Windows Server
- CALs Included: 50 RDS user CALs
- Devices supported: 1 concurrent local connection per user license, unlimited devices per user license
- Estimated delivery time: 30 minutes
- Language: Available in all languages (it is possible to change language settings after installation; additional language packs are also available to be downloaded and installed separately)
Windows Server 2019 Remote Desktop Services (RDS) is part of the flexible license powering the Windows Server 2019 product line, allowing businesses to take advantage of a service needed in modern settings.
Windows Server 2019 Remote Desktop Services 50 USER Connections Key Global will give customers the opportunity to leverage fantastic enhancements that make it the optimal version of RDS, to date, with several areas of innovation to improve the administrative and client experiences.
A client access license (CAL) is needed for each user and device that connects to a Remote Desktop Session (RDS) host. An RDS licensing server is needed to install, issue, and track RDS CALs. When a user or a device connects to an RD Session Host server, the RD Session Host server determines if an RDS CAL is needed.
We brought innovation centered around three areas in RDS 2019 – Simplify IT management, User experience, and Improved security.
Windows Server 2019 Remote Desktop Services means working with Windows Server 2019 itself, which is currently the latest available edition of the product line. Taking the beloved and powerful features of its predecessor and creating new, innovative solutions for problems, it takes server creation and management to the next level.
Simplify IT management
We have time and again heard from customers that license management should focus on simplification to scale deployments. Over the past few years, we have focused on improving management of Remote Desktop (RD) Licensing servers and entitlement through Active Directory (AD).
Now, you will be able to leverage high availability RD Licensing servers with forward-compatibility for future versions of Windows Server to enable easier management of licenses from a variety of RDS releases.
We have also made it easier to manage licenses for your employees by bringing the ability for the RD Licensing servers to update RDS user Client Access Licenses (CALs) into AD objects without accessing AD directly.
Lastly, we added perfmon (Performance Counters) APIs to provide partners an easy way to access data to build monitoring dashboards and deliver a consistent user experience.
One of our primary goals as the Remote Desktop Services product team is to help improve your security posture for your desktop and app virtualization environments. We have improved security through several enhancements.
With Windows Admin Center integration, it is easy to consolidate all local and remote server management into a single pane.
We have brought several Windows Defender optimizations for multi-session to give you more confidence in bringing a secure, scalable and cost-effective desktop experience to end users.
We also added web client support for Single Sign-on (SSO) to deliver a streamlined authentication experience for users connecting via the web client.
A few additional features include easy-to-configure DTLS-based encryption, all of which, work toward providing a trusted end-to-end RDS deployment.
- Reach and interact with your business server remotely, including all Windows applications and data stored on the server.
- Better Azure integration and virtualization technology lifts the limitations of useful Windows Server 2019 services.
- Use the Azure key vault to create and load Virtual Machine certificates.
- Use the single-sign-on Remote Desktop web client in your browser to authenticate desktops. While this web client is limited, it’s able to speed up mundane tasks when it comes to your remote experience.
- Use GPU virtualization and graphics acceleration to enhance the power of your devices. Improvements include RDSH scalability with GFX HW acceleration, the use of more GPUs, and video detection/handling.
Do you have any questions? Use our online chat available 24/7 and receive immediate attention or email us at [email protected] and one of our representatives will assist you.