No products in the cart.
Windows 10 Education
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Windows 10 Education Product Key
Windows 10 Education helps students and educators do great things. With more features than Home or Pro, it is more geared towards the academic environment. When you buy this activation key for Windows 10 Professional you enjoy the original software for life at the best price.
- Long-Term Servicing Branch: The Long-Term Servicing Branch (LTSB) of System Center Configuration Manager is a distinct branch of Configuration Manager that is designed as an install option available to all customers.
- Windows To Go: Windows To Go is a feature in Windows 10 Enterprise and Windows 10 Education that enables the creation of a Windows To Go workspace that can be booted from a USB-connected external drive on PCs.
- AppLocker: AppLocker advances the app control features and functionality of Software Restriction Policies.
- Various Group Policy Settings: The Group Policy can be configured in one of two ways: specify a list of pages that are shown or specify a list of pages to hide.
- App-V and UE-V: Application Virtualization (App-V) and User Environment Virtualization (UE-V) — by including them in the Windows Enterprise and Education editions instead of requiring a separate download and deployment.
- Device Guard and Credential Guard: Microsoft Windows Defender Device Guard is a feature set that consists of both hardware and software system integrity hardening features that revolutionize the Windows operating system’s security.
- DirectAccess: DirectAccess is a unique solution that is designed to replace traditional VPN access. It provides secure, seamless, transparent and always-on remote access to corporate networks for clients running Windows 7 Enterprise, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 8.1 Enterprise, and now, Windows 10.
- BranchCache: BranchCache™ is designed to reduce WAN link utilization and improve application responsiveness for branch office workers who access content from servers in remote locations. BranchCache is a bandwidth-optimization feature that has been available since the Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows 7 operating systems.
Remember that our advisors are available to answer all your questions. Write us to our online chat for immediate attention or our email [email protected] where we respond in less than two hours. Original software at the best price.
|Windows 10 Education|
• Processor. 1 Gigahertz or faster
• RAM. 1 Gigabyte for the 32-bit version and 2 Gigabytes for the 64-bit version
• Hard Disk Space. 16 Gigabytes for the 32-bit and 20 Gigabytes for the 64-bit
• Graphics. DirectX9 or later with a WDDM 1.0 drive
• Display. 1024×600
• Cortana. This feature is only supported in the U.S., UK, China, France, Italy, Germany, and Spain.
• Encryption. PC with InstantGo and TPM 2.0
• BitLocker. TPM 1.2, 2.0, or USB Flash Drive (BitLocker ToGo requires a USB flash drive for encryption)
• Hyper-V. SLAT capabilities and an additional 2 Gigabytes of RAM