No products in the cart.
Microsoft Office 365 Home – Digital License
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Microsoft Office is a suite of desktop productivity applications.
Microsoft Office 365 Home – Digital License
Buy Microsoft Office 365 Home 1 Year subscription for 6 users for the best price at Myonlysoftware. Order now and we will send you the Office 365 Home product key directly via e-mail within 30 minutes of purchase.
A practical subscription for up to 6 people. Includes AI-powered applications, up to 6 TB of cloud storage (1 TB per person), and advanced security for all your devices.
- Brand: Microsoft
- Format: Multiple use digital license
- Compatibility: 32-bit and 64-bit
- License Type: Subscription – 1 Year
- Program type: Office suite
- Users supported: 6 user
- Estimated delivery time: 30 minutes
- Language: Available in all languages (it is possible to change language settings after installation; additional language packs are also available to be downloaded and installed separately)
As an Office 365 Home Premium subscriber, you can share your subscription with up to four other members of your household. Each household member you share your subscription with can:
- For six PCs or Macs and five Windows tablets or iPads, plus easy access on a wide variety of smartphones.
- Get an additional 1 TB of OneDrive storage.
- 60 Skype minutes for calls to the whole world.
- Manage your own installations from your “My Account” page.
- Access (Only PC)
- Publisher (Only PC)
- OneDrive – 1 TB for each user
- Skype – 60 minutes of international Skype calls per month
- Editor Microsoft
- Microsoft Family Safety
The latest Office applications
Always enjoy the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, and Access for your PC. For Mac users, the latest versions of the Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote applications are available, and the version numbers for these applications may be different from those for PC users.
- Capture your ideas as you see fit: keyboard, pen, or touch screen.
- Get more out of your Word documents: embed a video online, open and edit a PDF file, and align images and diagrams with minimal effort.
- Excel templates take care of most of the setup and layout so you can focus on the information.
- Create stunning presentations with the new alignment, color matching, and other design tools in PowerPoint.
- Draw or take notes with a mouse, keyboard, pen, or finger in OneNote. You can save your notes, search, and sync them with OneNote applications on your other devices.
- Outlook now automatically connects to your Microsoft webmail account. Synchronize tasks and calendars with Outlook to group all your plans.
- Work with images more easily in Publisher to add amazing touch capabilities to your publications. Publisher is only available for PC.
- Easily create a database application in Access to use and share on the web. Access is only available for PC.
Office on more devices
Install the Office applications on your PC, Mac, Windows tablet or iPad. Also enjoy easy access to documents with Office Mobile apps for iPhones and Android phones.
1 TB of online storage with OneDrive.
1 TB of online storage for each user with OneDrive for you and up to six members of your household with whom you share your subscription. Use this additional 6TB of online storage to store documents, photos, and videos, as well as edit and share them from anywhere you are.
60 minutes of international Skype calls per month
Call phones in more than 40 countries or regions with 60 free worldwide Skype minutes per month. Use Skype minutes for everyone on any device where you have Skype installed: a mobile, a tablet, a TV or any other device.
Office 365 customers with active subscriptions are entitled to the latest versions of Office applications whenever they are available. When we release a new version of Office, you will be notified that you can update the software to the latest version.
Install Office in other languages
Your Office 365 subscription allows you to install Office in multiple languages. If you have Office 365 Home Premium or Office 365 University, you can choose the Office installation language in My Account.
Manage your Office subscription online
Sign in to My Account to manage your Office subscription. You can view and change billing settings, set Skype international calling minutes, or install Office on other computers or in other languages.
Can I install the new Office on my Mac?
The applications available for Mac users and the version numbers may differ from those for PC users. If you have an active Office 365 Home subscription, you can install Office on your Mac, which includes the Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote applications. Publisher and Access applications are not available for Mac.
Use our online chat for immediate service or or send us an email at [email protected] and and one of our representatives will attend you.
|Office 365 Home|
• Required Processor: Windows OS: 1.6 GHz or faster, 2-core; macOS: Intel processor
• Recommended Memory: Windows OS: 2 GB RAM (32-bit); 4 GB RAM (64-bit); Mac OS: 4 GB RAM
• Required Hard Disk Space: Windows OS: 4 GB of available disk space; macOS: 10 GB of available disk space, HFS+ hard disk format (also known as Mac OS Extended) or APFS Updates may require additional storage over time.
• Required Display: Windows OS: 1280 x 768 screen resolution or higher (32-bit requires hardware acceleration for 4K and higher); macOS: 1280 x 800 screen resolution.
• Required Graphics Card: Windows OS: DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update); macOS: No graphics requirements.
• Required Connectivity: Internet access (fees may apply)
• Operating System: PC, Mac, iOS, and Android*
* iOS and Android require separate app installation.