No products in the cart.
Microsoft Access 2016 – Digital License
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Microsoft Access is an information management tool that helps you store information for reporting and analysis
Microsoft Access 2016 – Product Key
Buy Microsoft Access 2016 at the best price at Myonlysoftware. Place your order now and we will send you the activation key for Access 2016, downloadable software and purchase invoice directly via e-mail. This is a license that can be used only once and the activation key is only valid for installation on 1 PC.
The digital activation license will allow you to use Microsoft Access 2016 without problems for life at a great price. Save money, time and optimize your business by choosing the right software.
- Brand: Microsoft
- Format: Single use digital license
- Compatibility: 32-bit and 64-bit
- License Type: Perpetual
- Program type: Data management application
- Users supported: 1 user
- Estimated delivery time: 30 minutes
- Language: Available in all languages (it is possible to change language settings after installation; additional language packs are also available to be downloaded and installed separately)
Access, or Microsoft Access, is software that allows you to manage a database. The program is part of Microsoft Office, a suite of applications that allow you to perform office tasks.
It allows creating relational database files that can be easily managed by a simple graphical interface. Furthermore, these databases can be consulted by other programs. Within an information system, it would fall under the category of management, and not that of office automation, as might be thought. This program allows you to manipulate data in the form of tables (made up of rows and columns), create relationships between tables, queries, forms to enter data and reports to present the information.
Microsoft Access features
- Cascade controls
- Related Item Control enhancements
- Image storage and performance improvements
- Integrating Office Add-ins with Access Web Applications
- Additional packaging and upgrade functionality for Access web app packages
- Macro action In Deployment for upgrade scenarios
- Edit lock tables
- Download feature in Excel for datasheet views
Modernized templates in Access
Access 2016 has modernized and simplified the templates available to you. This means that it is now easier to create your databases and turn them into custom applications without the need for computer programming skills. You can easily access the templates page and choose the appropriate template you want to work with from the home screen.
Themes in Access
If you are not satisfied with the color of the ribbon at the top of the Access application, you can change it to white and even set graphic backgrounds as in the 2013 version. You can click or tap on File → Options → General and choose the style you want. best suits your needs.
Data export from Access
You now have the ability to effortlessly export all linked data to Microsoft Excel 2016. This feature is especially useful if you have a large amount of linked data from several different sources. Excel will create a list of the data links and sort them by type to make it much easier to handle. To access the Export function, click or tap the External Data tab and then click or tap the Linked Table Manager button. A pop-up window will appear; select all the appropriate links and then click or tap the Export to Excel button on the right.
A broader dialogue
Now in Access 2016, sidebars and pop-ups can use the app’s size ratio to their advantage. You can see more table lists and query names in your database without much scrolling or tabs.
Use our online chat for immediate service or or send us an email at [email protected] and and one of our representatives will attend you.
• OS: Windows 7 or later, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
• MEMORY: 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
• HARD DISK: 3.0 GB available disk space
• DISPLAY: 1280 x 800 resolution
• GRAPHICS: DirectX 10 graphics card.
• Other: A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.
• Internet functionality requires an Internet connection
• Windows software only, NOT compatible with MAC.
• Includes 24/7 tech support